The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Changes

Go down

Recent Changes Empty Recent Changes

Post by Logic_Bomb Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Hey all,

It's been a while! I've made a fair few changes to the forum, some are blindingly obvious - such as the updated theme, others are some what discrete - such as the removal of some unused features and forums.

In a bid to make the whole hacking scene more open and less closed off to the public, I have near enough completely removed the 'l33t' membership feature & forum cash feature, from now forth, everything will be posted to the public domain when this forum is concerned! I do this in the hope that it will attract more people towards using the forum and make our community more welcoming and less 'shut off'.

The warrock section has been removed, this is due to the lack of interest shown by the community toward that forum, this does give us room to expand, so ideas for new sections are welcome.

I hope any newcomers enjoy their stay here and I hope that any existing members make them feel welcome.

Regards,

Logic.
Logic_Bomb
Logic_Bomb
Admin
Admin

http://the-underground.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum